Your Labour team in Liden, Eldene and Park South ward are working hard for residents all year round, we've summarised some of the issues we've tackled in this article…
- Having been raising the case that more money was needed for Liden centre improvements we welcome the recent news the the council are to put more money in. Having seen it cut to just £30,000 by the Conservative Council.
- Okebourne Park path is due to be completed by May. Fairlawn entrance wall was reported and repaired.
- For the safety of everyone we are getting yellow lines down on part of Collingsmead near the Doctors surgery.
- It has been great to work alongside the new community group in Eldene with litter pick ups and keeping residents up to date as we face a delay until the new Post Office opens.
In Park South
- We are working with other partners & residents looking forward to our first Party in the Parks.
- We are looking to see more parking provided along Whitbourne Avenue with the yellow lines due to be removed from the old bus stop.
- We have ensured the neighbourhood wardens remained based in Parks, they are now based at the Park South Community Centre.
We have reported and seen repairs to potholes in the Cranmore, Thornbridge, Amersham, Carstairs, the Meads, Thorne, Conway Road, the Moors, Barrington Close & Sedgebrook.
We acted swiftly over the summer reporting dumped green waste. We continue to be against the policy for charging for green waste collection.
If you see a problem in your area please get in touch, you can find our contact details here.