Donations to a political party are regulated by the Political Parties Elections and Referendums Act 2000. By making a donation via the Labour Party website I understand and accept the following:
- If I donate more than £500 checks will be made to ensure my name is listed on the UK electoral register (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
- If I donate more than £1,500 to a Constituency Labour Party or more than £7,500 to the national Labour Party in a calendar year, my name and the amount of the donation will be published on the Electoral Commission's website, although my home address will not be made public.
- I must use my own funds to make a donation to the Labour Party.
- Donations are not tax-deductible.
- Individuals may make donations to the Labour Party using this website. UK companies, trade unions and other organisations wishing to make a donation should contact the Compliance Unit on 020 7783 1498.